3800 Paris Hilton Anyone??? (NWS)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by BLK00GTP@Dec 4 2003, 01:39 PM
She is nasty!!!!!! Not to mention she makes a box of rocks look smart!!! Has anyone seen "The Simple Life" its goes to show she has absolutley nothing to offer to this world. Stick skinny no boobies no booty. She is a lazy piece of shizznet!!!!
that show is funny and like you said it just shows how lazy Rich people (not all) can be lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I was bummed I couldn't burn this on a cd. Call it a morbid facination. My wife and I both watched this, and couldn't tell if it was really her. Prolly is, man is she a skank. Now for the most ultimate gross out video I'd like to see is Christia Agulaira/ Paris Hilton / Ron Jerimy 3 way. That would be obnoxious...

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Dec 4 2003, 02:27 PM
I was bummed I couldn't burn this on a cd. Call it a morbid facination. My wife and I both watched this, and couldn't tell if it was really her. Prolly is, man is she a skank. Now for the most ultimate gross out video I'd like to see is Christia Agulaira/ Paris Hilton / Ron Jerimy 3 way. That would be obnoxious...
s11.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info