3800 Denise!!!

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
j/o you want to join us 2 lovely ladies for lunch tomorrow too!?!?!

we would love to have you and anyone else who can meet for lunch in the summit/bridgeview/bedford park area around 12!!!

where and what time works best for everyone I can go whenever, but 12 ish works best and I don't really care where, beefy's, portillos..

denise :) :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by dsk727@Dec 2 2003, 05:37 PM
j/o you want to join us 2 lovely ladies for lunch tomorrow too!?!?!

we would love to have you and anyone else who can meet for lunch in the summit/bridgeview/bedford park area around 12!!!

where and what time works best for everyone I can go whenever, but 12 ish works best and I don't really care where, beefy's, portillos..

denise :) :)
you know, I like to eat with you all. ;)
call me to see if I can make it..... around 11ish.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Well we can still do lunch today if you want.... but I was running late this AM, and forgot to grab the check off the table.... (smacks head) :) So I am going to have to do lunch with u again... inless u want to eat lunch today and I meet with u on Friday since I am going to have to meet with u twice cause my aunt is going to pay my mom on friday..ugggg

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by syP@Dec 3 2003, 06:29 AM
Hey Denise.. How else can i get the money to you besides paypal... my mom doesnt like paypal anymore beause hey account got hacked and they stole money.. Maybe i can drop off the money, where do you live?
I live in woodridge, work in bedford park.

I can meet you pick up the money.

I am meeting some people thursday night for dinner in aurora at Mike and Denise's.
I am also meeting gtpj tonight I think and zeesgtp on friday night in bolingbrook.

Where are you at?

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Dec 3 2003, 07:23 AM
Well we can still do lunch today if you want.... but I was running late this AM, and forgot to grab the check off the table.... (smacks head) :) So I am going to have to do lunch with u again... inless u want to eat lunch today and I meet with u on Friday since I am going to have to meet with u twice cause my aunt is going to pay my mom on friday..ugggg
stacey its up to you.
I can wait til friday for lunch or we can go today, I have a free lunch here today I just found out so I would rather wait til friday then, I try not to eat out too many days a week, can't pass up free lunch here!

j/o can you make lunch friday instead?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info