3800 LPSPEED2 VS CAMARO Z28

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
This had to be one of the funniest races I'v ever had. I was driving east on Lake st. from bloomingdale rd. and stop at a red light. It's about 10:30pm so not much traffic. All of a sudden I hear this car next to me revving up. I look over and see a camaro z28, but on the dust filled door, i see the word "TYPE :lol: R" written out of the dust. I started laughing my ass off :lol: :D . I guess he didnt appreciate me laughing at him so he revved it up some more. I had my buddy in the car, so we were just busting out laughing. The light turns green, and this guy is probly thinking "i'll teach these guys for laughing at me" cause he just gunns it. I do the same, and I have been working on my launches since i raced James :p (iliveonnitro). So we are both going at it, and i end up beating him by about a car length up to 100mph, then I slowed down. The next light comes up and I ask him what he has done to his car, and he says just intake, exhaust and rear gear. He asks me the same, expecting a hudge list, so i told him only pulley intake and exhaust. He was still shocked :eek: :blink: that he lost to a GTP with a passenger (big guy) on his own instigated race.

:lol: I guess those damn camaro type R's just arent as fast as they think. lol :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info