3800 Need to clear out some crap!

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Ok ..........

1 - Back seat complete.... Price = $0 just get it. This is reserved for J Samp, but he's got till friday to get it. :) (this is the darker tan color)
1 - Back seat minus the trunk pass through/cupholder section. Price = $0 (this is the darker tan color?)
1 - electric space heater ... Price = $0, just take it.
1 - electric space heater ... Price = $5, just bought it like 8 months ago so gotta get something for it.
4 - Stock 5-Star rims. ... Price $250 w/ generic tires with SOME tread on them.
6 - RS-A tires of varying mileage. I'd say worst have 5K miles left ... best have 25K miles left... Price = $0. Just take these damn things.
2 - 98 newer airboxes... Price = $15 each.
1 - 3.25 DUB Pulley ... Price = 45/obo
1 - 3.0 Press On Pulley ... Price = 45/obo
1 - 3.8 Pulley ... Price = $15
1 - 3.25 Chrome Pulley (dub) ... Price = 75
1 - Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Price = $75/obo
1 - Cylinder Heat Temp Gauge (Autometer) = $60/obo
1 - Aquamist ERL 1c system... $150/obo
1 - Supercharger Spacer ... $150/obo
1 - L67 Shortblock w/34K miles & 2 chipped pistons .... $200 obo
1 - Epson Color Printer ..... $15/obo

Things I need ......

1 - Original DUB backing plate.
1 - Center Console (dark tan)

I'm sure there's more, but that is all I can think of right now.

Charles

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
i should be out late tue working so thats probably a good night to stop by.

in case any wonders where all the crap came from, i had to clear out the other bay in the garage as I can't street park anymore until spring!!! DOH!!!

I got other stuff too, but its out of sight, so I'm not thinking about it right now :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
do you want me to bring the backing plate with me? I hope you have a puller, because ill have to pull of my hub, and send it all away to a nice new home(fiero). ;) asap.....maybe ill be able to make one at work, before i see you, anyways, ill bring it with me, but I dont have a puller that works(yet) B)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
the only things spoken for as of now are the tires... and the space heaters.....

guys if you can pick that stuff up tonight, that would be great so that I can make room.

I'll need a couple days to get the rims ready if you want them cause i have to take them off the car or we can meet up with adam possibly at the tire shop one night and just swap quick there..... (if thats ok with adam). but i need to know for sure if you want these and i'll set it up.

fpr, block have a few inquiries but no definite yet. let me know.

thanks guys!

drifter

Dec 2, 2008
I'll need a couple days to get the rims ready if you want them cause i have to take them off the car or we can meet up with adam possibly at the tire shop one night and just swap quick there..... (if thats ok with adam). but i need to know for sure if you want these and i'll set it up.

What kind of shape are they in? just wonderin

tell me when and where and im there

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by beyerch@Dec 4 2003, 10:53 AM
the only things spoken for as of now are the tires... and the space heaters.....

guys if you can pick that stuff up tonight, that would be great so that I can make room.

fpr, block have a few inquiries but no definite yet. let me know.

thanks guys!
I'm interested in the FPR, but you never PM'ed me back saying what kind it was (brand?).

PM or post, and maybe i can pick it up soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info