somebody jump on this thing

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'd get rid of my truck at trade in value. Don't know what constitutes a killer deal to ya'.

07' Sierra Denali, 6.2, AWD, 91,xxx miles, all the standard options, rear DVD, backup sensors, sun roof, heated steering wheel, air lift air springs on the rear axle with air controls in the cab, wired up for a brake controller, towing mirrors, helwig rear sway bar, air raid intake tube w/AEM filter, bed rail covers, truxedo tonneau cover, drop in bed liner, crappy 5300k HID kit, 3m clear bra on the hood, fenders, door edges, 20% tint all around, weather tech mats front and rear. interior is flawless, exterior has scratches here and there, ding on the drivers door b pillar, small rust bubble popping up around one of the backup sensors on the rear bumper, and the truck is pretty dam swirled from the dealer's special detail.

nom sayin' !?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
"Its still available. Ive got few people coming to check out the car today. Let me know if this still interests you. The car is driveable, however, I dont think itll make a 20 mile drive due to the intake gasketand spilling coolant because of it. It can make it. It will just take a while."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info