3800 F*ck the Credit Companies

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
I hate the system. I got refused for a loan today that was LESS than the loan i asked for two months ago.... Fuck them. I am so incredibly pissed off. I got accepted two months ago for a larger loan, but couldn't capitalize on it cause i didn't have a buyer for my car, so now I can't get a loan because something, they couldn't/wouldn't tell me what, has caused me to not be able to get the loan. I hate this shit where you deal with a computer that tells the loan officer yes or no, and there is no negotiation.

Sorry, i just feel like destroying something. I have nothing to vent my frustration on... that was part of getting the Z28... Manual is so much better do vent frustration through. (note: this alone is the BIGGEST reason why i won't get a bike. if i had one now i would seriously be trying to see what 160 mph feels like so that something would scare the frustration out of me... i need to take up shooting...) You get pissed you go drine obnoxiously stupid (with in reason and not with others around to get hurt) and just slam every gear home. Now all i can do is floor it.... it isn't very satisfying. I hate this shit. I am so pissed off.

BC

man i am pissed

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
try going online and looking at your credit report, i am on one now that is free for 30 days and you can even dispute things, I already got one thing deleted off my credit report from almost 5 years ago.

Never know whats on there.

www.creditexpert.com

Thats the one I have right now free for 30 days, free trial of the credit manager thing. Or you can get a report for like $10

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Credit enquieries stay on ur credit for 2-3 years.. I still have inquieries on my credit report from a year ago, it looks as though ur trying to get money in too many different areas,,. freaks the bank out, so u inquire about a loan for 30,000 and say tomorrow you go look at someting else for 20,000 now it looks like ur putting urself in a 50,000 dollar debt banks are very weird, and they want to protect themselves.. cause ur car isn't an asset until U have money put into it and ur not upside down in it.. otherwise they lose there azz!! until they sell the car and even then there still taking a bite on the deal...

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
good news is that the guy that i am selling to/buying from agreed to wait until spring to sell me the car. So i may still get it. :D I don't have the time or patientce to learn carbs right now, and i still want the amenities of a late model car. So there may still be a light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to check my credit and see what they consider to be so bad. maybe i can pay something down a little faster to appease them until spring.

BC

thnaks for the help y'all. i appreciate it.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Also check your debt to income ratio. Thats a big one. Credit checks from car sales don't count for much against your report. Its usually a givin fact that people will shop around for a car and maybe have their credit run a few times. They are supposed to overlook that. And credit is getting tighter and rates inching up a bit. Because a lot of people are way deep in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info