3800 Christmas list

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
What does everyone want for Christmas / Honnikuh (probly butchered the spelling)/ any other holiday this season???

Realistically though, what are some things you would buy for yourself if you didnt have to buy presents for everyone else???

My list:
I/C
Stock Rims
Wires/ Plugs
160 Thermostat
190 Rockers

or

I/C
TOG Headders

so I can throw on my 3.25

-Leo

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
For my 2000 GP GT

-ZZP ER rockers **
-headers
-cat-back **
-plugs **
-alt. underdrive pulley
-ZZP High Velocity Upper Intake Manifold **
-High Velocity Throttle Body (stage 2)
-DHP PCM **
-INTENSE pushrods
-17x8 rims **

That would bring it up to and over the stage 2 perf. package that ZZP offers. Should bring my GP into the mid to low 14's depending on my traction via the 17x8 rims.

** means I am buying them soon/for christmas.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I just want money for Xmas. I don't want to think about the car anymore until next year. Just way too much crap going on, and I have to come up with gifts for my wife's side of the family yet - 2 sisters, 1 brother, her mom, her mom's new husband, her moms 7 brother's, 5 sisters, and all their kids. My side is easy 5 gifts and I'm done.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I would love money for christmas or gift cards to get the final few pieces of my furniture set. Nothing for my car, i woudl rather have nice stuff for my house then my car.

I feel your pain ron, I have to buy presents for 23 people every christmas!
Thank god we don't celebrate at all with my dads side of the family anymore (they all live far away now) otherwise I would have to take out a loan just for christmas since he has 7 brothers and sisters!

I go so broke at christmas time. :(

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
well... i have 2 lists... 1 of stuff that I know I wont be getting and 1 of stuff I'd like to get :p

list 1:
Strange 12 bolt 35 spline differential with ABS, TC, rearend girdle, and 3.73 gears
Engine bottom end rebuild (new main, rod, and crank bearings, new rings, forged connecting rods and pistons)
382 Stroker Kit for LS1

List 2 (realistic list)
Logitech 5.1 speakers
Logitech wireless joystick (i just bought their wireless gamepad... really sweet)
Walbro 255 intank fuel pump

That's about it for now... thing that sux about christmas is I hate waiting ... If I want something and can afford it I just buy it... why wait 2 months for something I can have today? :D

I

imported_snoop

damn BumpinGTP, you are going to have a very nice christmas.

i REALLY want those 20's (spinners) that LP says he can get for dirt cheap.
a PS2 and some games
some clothes
i will worry about performance stuff when the season starts again. (hopefully, if nothing negative happens to me)
oooohhhhh yeah, and the carbon fibre cowl hood :D

I just want some jeans for work. mine have holes in them. :(

I just received my tog's today. that is my x-mas gift, my birthday gift, my school reimbursement, and taxes. :D it will be so worth it. i am trying not to think about my car until spring time.

we don't really get x-mas gifts anymore, just like 40 or 50 bucks. it's cool though. i would rather have everyone save their money instead of blowing it on me :D

Z

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info