255 walbro in comp g?

MeanGreenGTP

Apr 10, 2013
while my motor is on tha stand getting put together i want to make my comp g a return style fuel system,, im about to order zzps intercooler and add on return style fuel rails for tha series 2, also, guys have been saying to run a 255 walbro or in general up grade my fuel system but what does it take for me to do all this, dont kno if theres a thread similar to this but i cant load it?! and i asked about tha fuel rails tha other day. im a little overwhelmed, thanks for ur guys help

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
i just realized i never got you any pictures and while looking for them i also realized i hardly have any pictures of my fuel system lol, the first thing you want to ask your self is what is your end goal how much power do you want to make, the stock 04+ fuel system flows well enough to make over 500whp on a single drop in pump on e85 without any real modifications, if you want to make more than 500whp on e85 i would then convert to a return system and look into a dual pump set up, and at that point your doing every thing yourself and figureing it out as you go, as far as i know im the only person running dual pumps in an 04, you can also just buy the l32 rails from zzp and if you cange you mind later put a regulator on the rail and make a return line they all have the fittings for the return on them the l32's just have it capped off

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
the fitting on top is a bulkhead fitting thats what i use for my feed line, thats the only pictures of my fuel system i have on my phone lol, it isnt really anything special tho just -6 stainless braided fuel line and an fittings

canister.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• MeanGreenGTP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list