Let's talk headers.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Recently acquired a set of speed daddy headers from a friend of mine. These were already on a Park Avenue Ultra so I know they'll fit. What am I missing? Here's everything I got. Manifold gaskets are on order from zzp already. He said something about a v-band? :dunno: I've never had any experience with headers in the past so I'm posting everything I got so I can figure out what I need. All 12 ARP header bolts are there along with washers.. so I guess that's good :rofl: other than that, Idunno if the clamps I have are correct or this or that.

qy8ymyse.jpg

8umamuta.jpg

7e5u4umu.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I thought we were men here.. here I am posting a thread about headers and a bunch of pussy ass bitches want to whine about toenails. I didn't know we had that many beauty-conscious women on this board. I get a pedi twice a month and they grow fast as fuck in between. That's a week and a half.

Soulonfire11

Regular
Aug 13, 2009
I had Speed Daddy headers. They were great once i finally got them in. the hardest part was getting the back one in. I had to air hammer the shit out of the firewall and pull the engine as far forward as possible to squeeze it in. Make sure to use copper RTV on all the clamps to get a good seal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info