3800 Jim who used to work at fair muffler??

Originally posted by dole21@Nov 25 2003, 12:10 AM
is this close to his other shop?
DMJ is about 2 tenths of a mile north on lagrange road (just right up the block). It will be on your right if you are heading north on lagrange.

his FULL name is James. We all call him Jim... which is short for James, :blink:

again, if you go, make sure you mention me and ILGPC.
I still have to get down there and see him.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
From looking at the map it look like it is off lagrange road just past Fair heading north on la grange road towards ogden, before you get to 47th Street.

weird cause I cannot picture an automotive place anywhere off la grange between plainfield and 47th, unless it is on the left hand side, right side is all houses.

oh well tried to help you guys out with the directions but even though I drove by it everyday for a year I can't picture it.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by 12secGTP+Nov 25 2003, 09:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (12secGTP @ Nov 25 2003, 09:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dole21@Nov 25 2003, 12:10 AM
is this close to his other shop?
DMJ is about 2 tenths of a mile north on lagrange road (just right up the block). It will be on your right if you are heading north on lagrange.

his FULL name is James. We all call him Jim... which is short for James, :blink:

again, if you go, make sure you mention me and ILGPC.
I still have to get down there and see him. [/b][/quote]
dude i did that and they were like... who is chrys... whats his last name... and i didnt get a discount... i even said i was referred from the ILGPC and i am a member there... whats the deal?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info