3800 Were you on Higgins Rd?

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I met up with someone on Higgins Rd, just by the streets of woodfield and noticed he had that painted pontiac thing on his back, a pillar w/guage(s?), and some random odd colored lights on some places of his car. Female passenger

It was a black grand prix gt, logos painted red and I noticed he did stuff to his car, so I just floored it to see if he would play around. Of course he did, but traffic was wayyyyyyyy too heavy to do anything. Whoever it was turned left onto Roselle Rd.

Anyone know who that was? I totally forgot the plate, but it was something like SCHUZE 2 or something similar. I remember the S and 2 for sure.

Just wondering if it was anyone here. Slim chance, but worth a shot.

LOL that was me Im pretty sure.... I have the dark blue GT with with red decals... and two pod gauges. I was trying to hunt down a corvett, but the pussy chickened out once I finally lined up with him after following him for about 4 miles.

The car was really loud right?

Were you in a white GT.... all I remember is the traffic was heavy, I was in left lane, the GP was to the right of me in the middle lane. BTW I had a girl in the passanger seat next to me.

Ohh yeah license plate is BLITZU 2.... and I have side markers on the car.

What car were you in?

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Nov 22 2003, 01:51 AM
I met up with someone on Higgins Rd, just by the streets of woodfield and noticed he had that painted pontiac thing on his back, a pillar w/guage(s?), and some random odd colored lights on some places of his car. Female passenger

It was a black grand prix gt, logos painted red and I noticed he did stuff to his car, so I just floored it to see if he would play around. Of course he did, but traffic was wayyyyyyyy too heavy to do anything. Whoever it was turned left onto Roselle Rd.

Anyone know who that was? I totally forgot the plate, but it was something like SCHUZE 2 or something similar. I remember the S and 2 for sure.

Just wondering if it was anyone here. Slim chance, but worth a shot.
consider yourself lucky that you didnt race Jared cause he would of spanked you hard....;)

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Holy shit, that WAS you :)

I had the (shit ugly) gold grand prix. When you floored it, I was thinking to myself, "Uhh, wait a second, why the hell was his acceleration like 5x faster than me?" I would have followed, but I thought you were going to take your gf out to some place to eat. Thats what wound up happening to the Turbo Eclipse I would have raped last weekend, he turned off to some restaurant with his woman. BTW, good memory by me, there was no S :(. But I got the general idea, right? :)

And I didn't hear your car, my gf was blasting an Alkaline Trio CD, sorry.

BTW, what exactly did you do to your car so far? Seems sexy, and if this 1986 Monte Carlo SS I'm about to buy falls through, I've decided to just do stuff to my car.

BTW, do you have AIM? My s/n is: iliveonnitro --IM me sometime.

Ive done tooooo much to the car for it's own good, I can't even sell it for $12,000, even though I put well more than 15,000 into it.

I love the car though... As you could probally tell I love to race also. I was wonderin if you were a club member but I didnt see any noticable mods. I wouldnt have minded at all if you would have followed, that girl was only in my car because the fastest she had ever been in was a accord, and she thought that was fast...lol.

I really wanted the vett I was chasing down he had an aftermarket exhaust is all I could tell, but it would have been a really good race if the fucker only grew a pair of balls.

I have download AIM again, but Ill try to catch you on there sometime.

Jared

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info