3800 Pics of new club decal

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
ok here is what we can do. I think we can have the ones that Lee had done up at the same shop as the one's Paul did. For one its really local to me and open everyday.So me or Paul can set something up to pick up decal's. Plus we just can't beat this guys prices for the quality were getting.

These vinyls are a 7 year vinyl so they will last a long time. Pricing isn't worked out yet but it will be a little higher then what were paying for them. All profits will go towards funding this site. Or towards events of the future. I'll let Lee and Paul add what they want. For Lee's that was just a quick design and we can change things on it. One thing we have looked at was making Illinois Grand Prix Club and ILGPC.COM circle around the state. We can take idea's we have someone that can turn these out really fast for us now.

Paul's decals are heat printed somehow i'm not to sure what the process is but its very sharp looking. Alot better looking in person then on photo. I'm going to be removing mine and going with a bigger decal probably 2ft. and see through of sorts.

Also if we can come up with something for gpg that's pretty sweet looking we can get them for all the cars from ILGPC to show our true pride on our way to gpg. Would be totally sweet. I think for that we would probably just charge what its costing us just to get everyone to do it.

I'll break down pricing that we have talked about. The two from Paul that are copies of our homepage are 12 in. and go for $6. We are thinking of charging $8-$10 depending on sales. There is also a 6 in. version that is $3. Thinking $5 is a very fair price. Remember this extra money will be going back into the club so don't complain its to high. If thats to high for you then don't buy them. But go out and price decal's your not going to find a deal like that anywhere else.

As for Lee's we can get them done at the same shop as Pauls for probably cheaper. We will have to find out a price for something like that but let us know what you want. Do you like that design? Would you buy that design or would you get the homepage logo? Let us know we need your feedback. Also these will be pay ahead of time and will have to be ordered in a little bit of a bunch. Not going to run over to the shop every week to pick up decal's. Also there are two versions of Paul's one that has Coming to a track near you and one that doesn't they are the same price. If you told Paul what you wanted then make sure to get hold of him Via PM and get your decal from him or me and him can met up and I can get them out to you at events and so forth.

Sorry for the long post

Steve

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
How about we make some money out of ClubGP? Do you remember how they had that decal saying " To Kansas city or bust" or something like that for GPG? Well we can do a bunch of decals like that and sell them to Clubgp and use all that money toward the site. Something that says "To Illinois or Bust - GPG 2004"
Just an idea since we can use more money.

Originally posted by GTPj@Nov 21 2003, 11:01 AM
the homepage one looks sweet.....is there any that isn't gonna say "coming to a track near you?"
Yes GraFFix supplied me with a design both ways and the shop has made proofs for both. if you ordered the first round your decals are in and ready to go please pmto figure out a way to meet up. If anybody wants to them on the car in person right now Hale, ThaLord, and Shadownight have them on there car. any questions please feel free to ask.

paul
2002SilverGTP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info