3800 S&S Headers

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
I am gauging interest. I will more than likely be pulling the headers off of my car before selling it. They are S&S headers (obviously) that were coated by jet hot with there 2000* ceramic coating. There is only slight damage to the bracket that holds the crossover together where one of the bolts tried to back pull through the metal. nothing a washer wouldn't fix. (there probably should have been washers on it before hand.) Included in the package would be my flexpipe and "cat" (it will pass visual, but will set a low effeciency code. Jsut get the code removed from your PCM, problem solved.) All of this will be going for $450. if you look at a new set of headers you will pay more for the coated one, and then you have to make the extension to bolt it up. With mine you get everything to bolt them up in one afternoon. I will need your stock DP and cat so that I can hook my manifold back up to my cat back.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list