TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
PoJo6Ko.png

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
How is buying a cat cheaper than cutting it off and welding a piece of pipe in its place, o2 sim and all good
It's a Buick.. not a GTP.. and as shitty as it sounds, I don't need to justify my actions. Just like when I chose to rebuild my engine last year and I had everyone sipping haterade because I wanted to do it a certain way for my own reasons. It's just how I decided to do it. I figured it's easier to order/bolt in a DP than deal with people cutting and welding pipes that may or may not be quality welds down the road and deal with exhaust leaks. The last two 3800 cars I've had, I put ZZP DP's on when the cats went bad. Just my two cents.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
if you get the pepboys brand ones you dont need to drill anything. fyi.
well fuck me sideways. wish I would've saw this before I bought the Help! ones at AZ. Oh well.. live and learn. Will keep it in mind if I ever need to do this again. Going to drill these tonight and see what's what.. got 150 mile trip tomorrow, should be more than enough time for the code to show it's head

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info