lukes parts swapping

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Okay so that's all ill be bringin to Luke's
hey Jim you want me to bring you some 3800 Parts so your Mustang will be faster?

Any of you turkeys live closer to Rockford that I can give you rebels crank pulley?
Save the poor bastard fuel via the tcg parts delivery grapevine....

Yes, James any parts you can spare. My car is a slow piece of shit once again this year so I will need any assistance you can give if possible. If you have an adapter plate you can fab up so I can toss my shitty B Heads and run 3800 heads that would be amazing. I will also ditch my long tubes for some stock 3800 exhaust manifolds. That should put me in the high 12's.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Yes, James any parts you can spare. My car is a slow piece of shit once again this year so I will need any assistance you can give if possible. If you have an adapter plate you can fab up so I can toss my shitty B Heads and run 3800 heads that would be amazing. I will also ditch my long tubes for some stock 3800 exhaust manifolds. That should put me in the high 12's.

jamesknows2.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info