3800 Decals

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by GTPj@Nov 17 2003, 11:11 AM
fredo..i still want the SC logo in red and have u gotten any of the red GP trunk lettering? if you need the money, let me know maybe i can meet you somewhere
I have the SC need to check for the GP decal but will let you know today. I think i might have to order the GP one and I would need the money before I order it though.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Yea they are sexy!!!

decals2.jpg

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Shit someone better put that thing on for me cause I don't wanna have stand on my hood *again* to get it to be on straight.. had to fight with them damn ponitac grand prix gtp labels cause my dumbass wanted to see it on and it was raining outside so I had 2 get the blower dryer out for the one side.. yaa don't ask it looks tyte though!! thanks fraeafoOoo

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
GP overlay for Trunk $8.50each
1 Blue
1 Lemon yellow
1 school bus yellow
1 black

Pontiac for rear facia $15.00each
1 RedSOLD
1 Green
1 Black
1 School bus yellow

Scripted Supercharged $8.50each
2 Medium blue

Arrow Heads $11.50each
2 medium blue w/ white/silver outline
2 white/silver w/ black outline
1 red w/ white/silver outline

Pontiac for front plate cover $9.00
1 RedSOLD

GTP/GT for tail lights $8.75each
2 Red

All Reflective...Again if anyone wants something that is not on this list, let me know BUT i need the money up front. I do take paypal if you have it.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Nov 26 2003, 08:33 AM
Are you able to get a RED PONTIAC windshield... thingy for me within these next few days?
Like i said before i would need the money for the windsheild decal first and then it might take a week to get so if you want Saturday when you pick up the Pontiac for the front plate and Pontaic for rear facia you can give me the money for the windsheild and i'll place the order right there and then. How does that sound?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info