UV scan

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
For those trying to get this to run on Windows Vista/7 (maybe 8) 64-bit, you need to copy the Install.bat and *.ocx and *.dll files to your C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder. Once copied, click the install.bat file within the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder to register the DLLs and OCX files.

(Windows 32-bit users should be fine running Install.bat from the \UVScan3 folder directly.)

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
For those trying to get this to run on Windows Vista/7 (maybe 8) 64-bit, you need to copy the Install.bat and *.ocx and *.dll files to your C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder. Once copied, click the install.bat file within the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder to register the DLLs and OCX files.

(Windows 32-bit users should be fine running Install.bat from the \UVScan3 folder directly.)

I had issues until I right clicked the .bat file and uvscan program to run as administrator or whatever. Ill probably try this. (This was on windows vista x64)

Trying to upgrade my tuning laptop here, as the one I'm using is a pretty worn out Dell. If I install powrtuner on a different laptop do I need to sync anything? and which USB adapter was the best?

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I had issues until I right clicked the .bat file and uvscan program to run as administrator or whatever. Ill probably try this. (This was on windows vista x64)

Trying to upgrade my tuning laptop here, as the one I'm using is a pretty worn out Dell. If I install powrtuner on a different laptop do I need to sync anything? and which USB adapter was the best?

Keyspan adapter seems to work best.

You will need to install the drivers, .NET framework, and you will need your COM port and baud rate for the first time you open it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info