3800 ANYONE DOING ANITHING TONIGHT??????

Originally posted by shadownight@Nov 15 2003, 02:47 PM
if you guys post here and dont have anithing to do tonight drinks are on Paul tonight :eek: ;) :lol:

ulises give me beer :lol: :lol: :p
well i dont have anything to do tonight and as much as i would like to foot the tab for everybody it is not possible. just for ulises posting like this i say we make him pick up the tab. :D well if anybody has any suggestions than i am willing to listen.

paul
2002SilverGTP

S

shadownight

Originally posted by shadownight@Nov 15 2003, 02:57 PM

:eek: ok lets pick a place and you guys could order anything you guys want and then call me up I'll meet you guys there when you guys are done.

ulises :D

really guys would like to do somthing tonight lets what we could all do

ulises

really guys would like to do somthing tonight lets see what we could all do.
would like to pay for the tab but like Paul said "as much as i would like to foot the tab for everybody it is not possible" J/K with you Paul :D....... let me know what the plan for tonight.

ulises

S

shadownight

anyone ?..........................................

were is everyone at!!!!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I plan on an exciting evening of Trading spaces, and replacing all the burned out bulbs in my dash. So far I fixed the fog light switch illumination and the DIC. The Digital climate control is next. They are so nice to have all the bulbs soldered in, but I found an acceptible replacement at the Shack.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list