juzapuqy.jpg

ry5e4ada.jpg

py9aqy5u.jpg

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
bunch of these guys have too many negative opinions and nothing constructive to say...I learned not to take it personal even though it is annoying.

the edges look nice and clean and the intake part of the housing looks nice and smooth and should allow less restricted air flow. Might have to run a smaller pulley, but they exist and there are plenty of size options to optimize boost. It looks like you have great prices, so IMO good shit. I highly doubt porting that case it is going to hurt anything...it is a gen3 and could use some help. I have heard from several people that porting the gen v case is pretty worthless though.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don't believe we've seen any appreciable issues with scoring and reduced boost so long as you continue using the rotors that came out of that case. Now if you're swapping rotor packs then yeah you might make it a bit worse but the M90 is so inefficient as it is that you're not going to notice a loss of power here unless the scoring was done by a foreign object.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Ah yeah that is my case. And Thanks to Jokerzl for doing the work. That charger and intake have been sitting in my garage since I did the full size ic and all the other stuff from ron v's install. I dont know what this scoring issue is but never the less, Thanks again for doing the intake and charger for me. I think it looks good!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info