3800 ILGPC Club Decals

Which would you rather have as a Club Decal

• The main page of ILGPC.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The main page of ILGPC.com without the "coming soon to a track near you"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks to GraFFix for getting the images ready for us. I spoke to the sign shop that does the decals for me and this is the info they gave me:

For a 6-8 inch decal the prices is $3

For a 10-12 inch decal the prices is $6

These decals will be in full color. The thing we need to decide first is what logo we want to use. The only suggestions i have received so far is the logo from the main page of ILGPC.com. GraFFix has privided the image in two styles: 1st the main page logo as it has been 2nd the same logo minus "Coming soon to a track near you"

The shop will deduct $1 per sticker if we order 50 or more decals at a time.

Please post what you think so we can get this done. Also please list what sizes you are interested in and how many of the decals you would be interested in.

thanks
paul
2002SilverGTP

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 13 2003, 06:27 AM
one big one but I want it with coming to a track near you.And I know J/O wants atleast one small one with coming to a track near you. What if we order 50 with and 50 without?
I will be calling them thursaday morning hale so i can find that out for ya and will tell you at the madden playoffs or at m&d's

paul
2002SilverGTP

S

shadownight

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 13 2003, 12:27 AM
one big one but I want it with coming to a track near you.And I know J/O wants atleast one small one with coming to a track near you. What if we order 50 with and 50 without?
I agree with Hale 50 / 50 would be great count me in. Will talk more at the lunch dinner plan.

thanks Paul.

ulises :)

Thread Info