3800 Going to Byron this saturday??

I

imported_GraFFix

I dont want to go to byron anymore this year...for one its to damm far and you have to sit in the staging lanes forever...

Id be up for US41 only because i've never been there...I need one more track day for a new PB..the car is running sick!

O2's 905
KR 0
This was from a Atap log I did this morning from 0-100mph

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
I'm dying to get to the track one more time... but i have a wedding sat ... ugh....

Here's my dilemma.

If I go to byron, I can total BEAT THE HELL out of the car because my parents are <15 miles from byron and my dad has the trailer for his racecar... I've hauled many cars from byron in my lifetime ;) At MGM I was missing out big time because I wasn't burning up the tires to get them to hook. 4.5 hours from home with 115K trans makes you squeamish....

Other problem is suspension. I don't have it done yet and doubt its going to happen before this weekend... so ........

If I wait for suspension though i'm going to US41, but then i'm many hours from home again ......

ugh..... decisions, decisions.

also sunday will suck at byron.. always does .... :(*

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by beyerch@Nov 12 2003, 12:36 AM
I'm dying to get to the track one more time... but i have a wedding sat ... ugh....

Here's my dilemma.

If I go to byron, I can total BEAT THE HELL out of the car because my parents are <15 miles from byron and my dad has the trailer for his racecar... I've hauled many cars from byron in my lifetime ;) At MGM I was missing out big time because I wasn't burning up the tires to get them to hook. 4.5 hours from home with 115K trans makes you squeamish....

Other problem is suspension. I don't have it done yet and doubt its going to happen before this weekend... so ........

If I wait for suspension though i'm going to US41, but then i'm many hours from home again ......

ugh..... decisions, decisions.

also sunday will suck at byron.. always does .... :(*
If any problems with your car Charles my dad works for AAA so i can get a tow truck for free.. or well atleast REAL Cheap. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info