Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I figured I'd start another thread since...well...I just figured I'd start a fresh, clean thread.

First off, welcome to anyone from ILGPC who might just now have discovered our fine site.

As most of you on TCG already know, I purchased ILGPC. The reasoning behind it is simple: rebuild the IL 3800 community. Some of you have already pointed out that yes, I'll be gaining 600+ members to my userbase (which I'm pretty sure isnt a word), and while thats nice, its not why I went ahead w/ the buy. I wont lie and say that I dont care about it, its nice...but again, my goal is rebuilding and establishing the 3800 community in Illinois.

TCG is a forum for all vehicles, crotch rockets, etc. Imports, domestics, whatever. I will always have a special place in my heart of hearts for the 3800 tho as its the car that got me into the car scene. That is why I wanted to set aside a part of my site for you guys. I want everyone to enjoy their cars and modding as much as I did when I had mine.

There will be an ILGPC Archive section setup which will contain a good majority of threads and posts from the ILGPC forum. They will remain open for continued posting. I ask however, that no new threads be made in that section.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask them and I will answer the best I can.

Once again, welcome to everyone from ILGPC and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info