which bullet wheels fit? :ford:

Aren't they 5x114.3 instead of 115? I know people run them all the time, but I've seen a few impala guys snap many wheel studs doing that. One wheel had 3 completely snapped studs, and a crack in a 4th one.

I know they make wobble nuts, anybody use them or have input on them? I actually like the look of those wheels on SOME wbodys, but wouldn't run them myself

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
That's crazy, I ran them on my GTP and drag raced on them and they didn't have any issues. Impalas must suck :rofl:

16x8 would work no problem depending on the offset, that's the important part. I prefer 17's for the look and tire availability though. They 05' and older have +30 offset, which will stick out a bit or just about flush with fenders, and the newest ones are +45 which would stick a little inside the fender.

If you're just buying TQ thrusts, and you want 16's, get 16x8 +35-ish if it's available. 16's will look kinda small though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info