anybody know of this regal?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Modified 99 Buick Regal GS - $3900 (Chicago)

3Lc3Mf3Jd5G85Fe5J9d2ofc3c34d6c715105a.jpg

I have for sale my 1999 Buick Regal GS, it has 220K on the motor and body. The car is driven daily on the highway that explains the mileage. I changed the interior out from the original light grey to the newer version dark grey from the 2002+ Regals, the seats are from a 2006 Pontiac CompG GTP which hold you in place very snug. The motor is original with the exception of the Supercharger, that is from a 2006 GTP "GenV" that is more efficient which gives more power with a smaller 3.5 MPS pulley installed. I rebuilt the transmission also changed the stock gears from the 2.93's to a steeper 3.29 gear set for better pick up. Theres alot more done to this car any questions you can call/txt me.

Price is $3900 obo

Modifications include:
PCM reprogrammed for mods by a reputable tuner. Cost $250
EGR and EVAP have been deleted and tuned out of the PCM.
2006 GTP Supercharger "Gen-V"-3.5 modular pulley. Worth $350
2006 CompG GTP leather seats. Worth $300
GTP Heads Up Display. Shows MPH on the windshield.
Tinted windows.
Solid motor and trans mounts.
New transmission with 3.29 gearing. Also tuned in the PCM.
Police impala Trans cooler
Police impala power steering cooler.
New power steering pump.
TOG headers- no CAT.
GTP dual exhaust.
SLP bumper cut outs (((RARE)))
SLP Grille.
GMPP suspension- Bigger sway bars front and back with solid rear trailing arms.
New struts.
New end links.
Corvette brakes in the front.
180* thermostat.
Cold air intake.
New plug wires.
Autolite 104 spark plugs.
New water pump.
Fuel pump rewire.
One of a kind HID Projector headlights (((Very bright))). Only regal in the State with these. Worth $300
17" stang rims with 245/45/ZR17 tires.$500 in tires alone

More mods but not listed.

Any questions you can call/txt to 773 six79-1772.

?

SuperDaveGSE

Hole Enlarger
May 14, 2009
Antioch,Il
Always set the price higher, that way when people try to jew you down its not by much and you end up getting close to what you originally set out to get. Plus dont give a price you think a car is worth until you actually look at it in person. Anyone can sit there over the computer and look at pic then nit pick about petty shit.

SuperDaveGSE

Hole Enlarger
May 14, 2009
Antioch,Il
Its 13 years old, its got some rust. After I put the trans in the MPGs have been getting better, I havent really driven the car for almost 2-3 months. I dont have any other rims to go on it besides the stang rims. To be truthful I've had this car for going on 5 years, did everything to it myself. The plates expire the end of this month and I dont plan on renewing them at $150. I drive into chicago almost everyday and doin that in a supercharged car isnt pocket smart for someone without a job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info