James/ heavy kevy

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
its awesome

woulda been a bit louder with a single dump downward but i think the split dump helps disperse the exhaust pulses...

its louder in the car than it is outside the car...dumbo has listened to his car while i drove and he liked it....it wont attract the fuzz's attention for one thing

drone in 4th with tcc locked at 50-55mph at ~1600-1800rpm but just going with manual 3rd for speeds of 55ish and under keeps ya out of it and we only spin at 2200ish
keep 4th for 60+ highway cruising and your fine.
no/minimal drone in 4th tcc locked when going 60+ and the engines spinning over 2k

so just keep it from low rpm/high loads and you wont have a problem

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Saw your thread on clubgp and figured you might post up on here

its awesome

woulda been a bit louder with a single dump downward but i think the split dump helps disperse the exhaust pulses...

its louder in the car than it is outside the car...dumbo has listened to his car while i drove and he liked it....it wont attract the fuzz's attention for one thing

drone in 4th with tcc locked at 50-55mph at ~1600-1800rpm but just going with manual 3rd for speeds of 55ish and under keeps ya out of it and we only spin at 2200ish
keep 4th for 60+ highway cruising and your fine.
no/minimal drone in 4th tcc locked when going 60+ and the engines spinning over 2k

so just keep it from low rpm/high loads and you wont have a problem

The car is definitely louder inside the car that outside, and having the split dumps to the sides really helps as james mentioned

I'm running the DDR approved Magnaflow truck res, if you look on their website its under truck stuff iirc, and if you cross reference the p/n on summit, at least when I bought it they were offering free shipping and it was only like $110 instead of like 260 on magnaflows website lol

Its the 36" length, 30" body, 3" in/out and 6" diameter, james can confirm specs!

Personally I really like it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info