Abs module spraying brake fluid

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Out of the smaller port on the rear bottom left of the abs module why is it doing that lol what do I need to fix it pictures of port

image%2811%29.jpg

image%2812%29.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
non abs cars had different lines and master
best and fastest fix is to replace with a good used unit

or do some fancy work reflaring and using T's

factory proportioning valves are near the rear f the car so just T em into a split diagnal setup and your good to go

like one front line and one rear line on one port, and the same on the other, that sounds like its much cheaper than buying a new abs pump deal

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
no need for the fancy proportioning valve and whatnot...just get a master from a non abs impala/other w body and get the correct fittings and youll be good to go. I did mine and wolfes this way without having to make new lines or anything just cut the ends off and flare it....

i may even have one at work ill check monday

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
but the 4 port master would interfere with hk's DP...maybe not yours but iirc 2 lines to abs have 14mm thread and the master is 10 and 12

fuck im probably wrong

ravings of a lunatic

I'm sure his is set up different but the 4 port doesn't get in the way of my down pipe, but I bought the stuff to do the 4 into 2 today it will save me 100 bucks on this 01

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info