trans dip stick length?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
the shoulder of the hole machined into the trans (your lokar may or may not sit flush against it, sometimes you have to grind away the lokar or the trans for it to sit flush

anyways if you pull out your dipstick, the aluminum shoulder is dead even with the vertical line of the first L in the "MAX OPERATING LEVEL" stamped into the stick above the fill level crosshatching ie lXXXXXXXXl MAX OPERATING LEVEL

+/- 1/8th of an inch or more dep if you have shortened dog bones or spaced mounts/etc etc

shitty illustratiion

__l
....LEVEL

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Barb fittings arent that great.

You could do like me and get the 1/4 pipe to 3/8ths tube fittings and make your own lines. I am still thinking of using 3/8th in my setup and getting rid of the hydraulic hose that is just a pita. Could also go for some braided stainless as well.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I just have rubber lines right now I got rid of all the stock lines and put a regular cooler on but it's rigged, I want to replace the quick connect fittings with something else that's easy to hook rubber line up to, since the quick connects leak, but I wasn't sure what size the thread on the quick connect fittings was

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info