what years were the special editions?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I might have a good deal on an SE but i dont know if its legit or just a copy, white 2 door not positive on year yet but im going to look at it tonight, i dont really know much about the older gen grand prix but im guessing its a copy since the roof rails are black and the hood looks a little different than the purple se's that ive seen, pics to come

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
97-03 have the SE model, where 97-00 has the ugly front and rear bumpers, and the 00-03 have the same bumpers as the GT and GTP, but the lower facias that are grey on GTs and GTPS tend to be body color.

SE does not denote the Limited/Special Edition models. KJ is dead on with the limited editions. Also, all the special edition cars have two tone leather interior.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
97-03 have the SE model, where 97-00 has the ugly front and rear bumpers, and the 00-03 have the same bumpers as the GT and GTP, but the lower facias that are grey on GTs and GTPS tend to be body color.

SE does not denote the Limited/Special Edition models. KJ is dead on with the limited editions. Also, all the special edition cars have two tone leather interior.

and only the fronts are the same on 00-03. rears are still different

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
ok he said its an 01 sounds legit whats it worth? i dont know miles yet

se1.JPG

se2.JPG

se3.JPG

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
the stock special edition hoods are hilariously expensive from gm... along with their parts...

if my car were to have smethign happen to the hood that was not repairable it would be instantly totalled... hood is around 2k iirc from gm.

and yeah granted i could of course just use a stock hood- but the car has to be repaired with what it had originally whether it be aftermarket, used, or new... and finding a "a" condition hood used would be impossible id bet for this and there wouldn't be an aftermarket one :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info