No Heat, 96 Bonneville

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
yeah its a servo should be above the right hand underdash kickpanel

nevermind its on top of the HVAC module so youll have to pull the glovebox door and compartment

its a servo with a link rod (like alot of the cars available with auto or manual controls)

rod with adjustment is gonna be on the top left and the servo on the top right just a bit towards the front of the car.

either do the zip tie fix...get a 15$ manual choke cable and rig it (dun did that a few times)....or buy the servo and make sure to adjust linkage properly

TEMPERATURE VALVE LINK ADJUSTMENT

1. Pull valve link from retainer on programmer output crank (if not previously disassembled).
  2. Start vehicle; set temperature to 33°C (90°F).
  3. Allow 45 seconds minimum for programmer motor to move output crank to its full hot position. Then move temperature valve to full hot position; snap valve link into retainer on output crank.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Ok, so pull door and compartment, (Don't need to remove lower panel at all? or do I need to remove it to get the glove box out? I saw the cover you are refering to when I was last under it).

Hunt down rod, establish if broken or dead servo.

If dead servo, hunt down new one, if broken, jury-rig.

Thanks James!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info