2003 Buick Park Avenue - speaker replacement?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Anyone know how to go about this? One of the stocks is blown and I have replacement Infinity 6x9's I've had since forever that I have been moving from car to car, seems these GM's have shit 6x9's otherwise "ok" other speakers.

I can't find any visible bolts to remove the seatback to access the deck to remove it to gain access to remove/install newer speakers and there's no way to get them out of the bottom. Anyone?

Can't find anything and I've been searching the 'net for about 20 minutes now. Does anyone know a trick to this?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Try pushing the bottom seat cushion towards the back of the car and then lifting up on the front of it after you've done that. That's how they come out in the old Taurus'. Otherwise you can look for the little plastic pull tabs like the w bodies have but they may have been pulled off. They were pretty flimsy.

Once you have the bottom cushion off then the bolts for the back cushion should be visible. Remove that and then you should have access to the shelf.

Or you can try this:

2001 Lesabre back seat removal - Buick Forums

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info