Vibration

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I think I posted this here before but I couldn't find it.
Anyways I have had this vibration in the front end and it gets louder when I turn the wheel slightly to the right making me think it's something on the left side of the suspension. My mechanic friend told me it was a wheel bearing so both of the front bearings were replaced and the noise did not go away. I've been trying to ignore it since nobody has figured it out but it's just annoying and makes my car feel unstable. James mentioned it could have something to do with the steering. I do feel it slightly in the steering wheel.
I also notice if I turn hard while braking I hear a popping noise. I put my car up on jack stands the other day and did a visual of all of my suspension and didn't see anything cracked or broken, not that I am a suspension expert, so I don't know what I am looking for.
Anyone know what to look for specifically or can take a look at it?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
subframe bushes and control arm bushes are (99% sure) the cause of the popping under braking. impala did it. two 9c1 control arms with heavy bushings and 4 subframe bushings/bolts later (they're torque to yield, can't reuse) she was good as ever.

cheap stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info