O hai, buy my car

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Greetings to all...I'm still alive

The time has come for me to face the reality that my car taking up space in my garage is not useful for me or the car. Between work and house projects, I have no time for the car anymore.

I'm planning on trading the civic in soon, and am willing to trade the buick off with it, but would rather it go to a new loving enthusiast's home. In light of the car's setup, it seems a waste for it to go off to auction.

Quick rundown:

97 Buick Regal GS
97k miles (I believe, I need to go out to the garage and check for sure)
Built ZZP trans with approx 15k total miles on it (installed at 82K)
Trans has 2750 stall, 4340 Input shaft, pump shaft, 3.29 gears, diff squirter, ZZP shift kit, the works. Has ~15 track passes on it in the mid 12, high 11 range.
Engine is basically stock, blower has a block-off plate installed, ready for a turbo.
Stock cam, stock rockers, stock bottom end, custom coilpack bracket for blower delete, AC removed, stock exhaust manifolds, stock DP with a custom 3" catback w/ dynomax muffler.
Car is on stock rims right now, but I have a set of 18" Mille Miglia M1000 rims that could go with the car for the right price.

The car is really at a point where a turbo kit and custom turbo PCM could make this thing a very streetable mid-12 car with no worries about the trans.

Don't really know what the car's worth in light of the fact that I've been out of the gearhead loop for some time now, just thought I should throw a feeler out there and see if anyone local-ish would be interested before just trading it off. Make some offers or at least suggest a target asking price that I can go to the national boards with.

Discuss, ready, go :eek3:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info