dan joy

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I use one of those PCM trays intense sold, and mounted it with a couple sheet metal screws that were included with the tray. I'll try to do up pics in a little bit. I just have a Ron Vogel style come filter on the TB now which is a hot air intake but I don't see much of a difference.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I use one of those PCM trays intense sold, and mounted it with a couple sheet metal screws that were included with the tray. I'll try to do up pics in a little bit. I just have a Ron Vogel style come filter on the TB now which is a hot air intake but I don't see much of a difference.
I have one of the PCM trays sitting in my garage, there just isn't much room to mount it on any side of the duct, this is what I've got to work with.

255547_10151002017231674_2024201961_n.jpg

going to get a w-body accordion pipe and chop it short and get rid of the massive one that is on there now so it comes up like the Impala's did.

:dunno:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
this is what i mean by shortened accordion pipe too. the one that goes on the throttle body. I'd of kept using the one in this photo but it tore when i pulled it off the Impala. Just need to make a junkyard run for one and a new TB screen, for whatever reason it was pretty torn up.

577250_10150804522406674_573149108_n.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
DSC01469.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

enginebaystage1004.jpg

Really old pictures.
I wasn't able to run the hose how you did. :fu: I will figure something out. If I have to use double sided tape and screws and caulk at the top of the overflow bottle so it doesn't leak and is polish as fuck, I will.

When I had the GP I tore the stock airbox apart and continued to use the bottom of it for the PCM when I bought the JMB FWI.
That's what I did with the impala. The park avenue box is different. Pcm sits in top half of the box in its own compartment. I could probably get an airbox from the yard and cut the whole bottom half out and just leave the support pegs and run hose thru. Didn't think about that

What's the strongest doubleside foam tape? Loctite makes some that's the strongest I've cme across but idunno

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info