Sorry 3800 guys, but this just confirmed my next car..

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfUDKsZXwI4

Cliffs:
04 Comp G w/ 3.5 pulley, ZZP can tune, and "supporting mods" VS stock '11 Sonata Turbo

GTP gets early lead in first race only to have Sonata catch back up and pass.

Sonata passes pretty quickly in second race

Third race was at a slower speed. Sonata takes off and never looks back.

Granted, those mods on the GTP isnt the greatest. The owner said in the comments that he is getting 2* of KR and it is very random. Not bad at all for the Sonata. I dont even have to talk the other half into it. She likes it already cause its new, and looks nice. I like teh turbo PAH!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
My only real complaint is the navigation gui is kinda lacking some features. Its impossible to cruise around the gps screen to see what is ahead without zooming out, and then you lose the smaller streets. The shock valving could be a little tighter too, you get a bit of nose lift and dive on excel and brake, but im really getting nit-picky as it is not really a "performance" car. Trunk is fucking huge and everything else is pretty spot on imo.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My only real complaint is the navigation gui is kinda lacking some features. Its impossible to cruise around the gps screen to see what is ahead without zooming out, and then you lose the smaller streets. The shock valving could be a little tighter too, you get a bit of nose lift and dive on excel and brake, but im really getting nit-picky as it is not really a "performance" car. Trunk is fucking huge and everything else is pretty spot on imo.

I was looking at ones without nav. I just want iPod hookup and bluetooth. And of course, Turbo. :hsughlol: I saw the Edmunds dyno comparison of the 2.0T and the 2.4. Turbo = 230FWHP. NA = 160FWHP.

Gotta buy house first. Then wedding is in October, so it will be a little bit still. :tear:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
LOL @ s00ls 150... rightttttttt

1up%5B1%5D.jpg

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I have had a 2012 Turbo Sonata to 150 MPH, those things pick up speed VERY quickly for what they are. They're also VERY comfortable. DO IT.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Expert Review - MSN Autos

:roflpicard: The car is governed at 153..... so it is possible that the car went that fast.

But I still highly doubt captain attention whore here could pilot said vehicle over 25 mph without hurting himself

To the OP, I think the Hyundai over a 3800 is a wise decision. My mother-in-law has a 2012 Hyundai and cant rave about it enough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info