17" SLP GTX wheels for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
6c4b8fed-2f2b-c3b1.jpg

6c4b8fed-2f3f-ee5c.jpg

I paid 450 for these a few years ago, and they have OK tires on them that I just bought and paid to have mounted up , so I am looking for $600. I am firm on that price.

Last edited:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Going to pass on the Eagle alloys, killer_gtp.

The wheels are up here in the Gurnee area and they have 235/55/17 Continental TouringContact tires in OK shape, I'd say 5/32. Would need replacement in like 10k miles. I am waiting on Dan to get back to me on Facebook.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Are they 17X7 or 17X7.5?

s00ls I just want you to know that I am not ignoring you about these wheels and I just have not had the time to even really think about them with the hundreds of other things that I have going on at the moment. Between looking and possibly buying my first place, a huge wedding for my best friend that I am in the party my mind has been other places. I just got home a little bit ago from trying on my tux, of course it did not fit right, so I have to go back Wednesday or Thursday after they fix it. Last Saturday was the bachelor party and after drinking for 20 hours and getting dropped off at 4 am by the party bus Sunday was a wasted day of recovery. I have got something going on every day plus the realtor is emailing me new listing and shit like that all the time. So I have been in super saver mode for a while because I am on this house kick, plus shelling out all this money for wedding shit I don't really know what to do about these wheels. To be perfectly honest, Hell yeah I want them, I don't want to pay for them. I know you want $500 for them and that's cool, I have the money, but I bet I have spent a grand in the past three days.

So every one needs to chill out for about a week on these wheels.

I also have a set of 077 wheels that I need to off lol

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Are they 17X7 or 17X7.5?

s00ls I just want you to know that I am not ignoring you about these wheels and I just have not had the time to even really think about them with the hundreds of other things that I have going on at the moment. Between looking and possibly buying my first place, a huge wedding for my best friend that I am in the party my mind has been other places. I just got home a little bit ago from trying on my tux, of course it did not fit right, so I have to go back Wednesday or Thursday after they fix it. Last Saturday was the bachelor party and after drinking for 20 hours and getting dropped off at 4 am by the party bus Sunday was a wasted day of recovery. I have got something going on every day plus the realtor is emailing me new listing and shit like that all the time. So I have been in super saver mode for a while because I am on this house kick, plus shelling out all this money for wedding shit I don't really know what to do about these wheels. To be perfectly honest, Hell yeah I want them, I don't want to pay for them. I know you want $500 for them and that's cool, I have the money, but I bet I have spent a grand in the past three days.

So every one needs to chill out for about a week on these wheels.

I also have a set of 077 wheels that I need to off lol
17"X8"

I can wait. I waited this long for ya. Lemmie know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info