Regal Truck

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Hey I'm sure he did more work on that abortion than whatever hunk of shit you drive

Just cause he put work into it doesn't make it nice. I like different cars, but that's fucking wrong on so many levels. Why not build a nice elky? Oh, you want to be different from other cars with truck beds, well you tried and fucking failed. That thing is so fucking ugly. Only way it would be worse is if he painted the block orange for heratage.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Just cause he put work into it doesn't make it nice. I like different cars, but that's fucking wrong on so many levels. Why not build a nice elky? Oh, you want to be different from other cars with truck beds, well you tried and fucking failed. That thing is so fucking ugly. Only way it would be worse is if he painted the block orange for heratage.

Is that honestly all you have, Ryan Jr.?

What do YOU drive??

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Is that honestly all you have, Ryan Jr.?

What do YOU drive??

Who is Ryan?

I have:

99 Hugger Orange SS Camaro
04 Crew Cab FX4 F150
05 Merc Mariner (Wife's ride)
95 Neon-this one is beat, it was my wife's 1st car, but it's been paid off for 11 years or so and last time I filled up it got 32 mpg. So I rock it.

Are those good enough? Not that it matters, a turd is a turd.

Look at it this way, I'll put it into a way you can understand because I'm sure this has happened to you.

Did you ever have an assignment for school that you worked hard on and you got it back and got a grade way lower than you thought? Maybe with a comment on the top that was pretty unflattering? That's what this is. Was it a lot of work? Yes it was, but it's ugly! Look at where the bed comes to the cab, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATCH! The bed is 2-3 inches taller than the line from the door. If it looked good I would give the guy credit, but it doesn't. It's ugly, it's not a useful truck, it's not fast, and it prob doesn't get amazing gas mileage. If it did one of those I would give it some credit. It plain fucking fails. Oh and the hood is ugly and so is the color.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Who is Ryan?

I have:

99 Hugger Orange SS Camaro
04 Crew Cab FX4 F150
05 Merc Mariner (Wife's ride)
95 Neon-this one is beat, it was my wife's 1st car, but it's been paid off for 11 years or so and last time I filled up it got 32 mpg. So I rock it.

Are those good enough? Not that it matters, a turd is a turd.

Look at it this way, I'll put it into a way you can understand because I'm sure this has happened to you.

Did you ever have an assignment for school that you worked hard on and you got it back and got a grade way lower than you thought? Maybe with a comment on the top that was pretty unflattering? That's what this is. Was it a lot of work? Yes it was, but it's ugly! Look at where the bed comes to the cab, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATCH! The bed is 2-3 inches taller than the line from the door. If it looked good I would give the guy credit, but it doesn't. It's ugly, it's not a useful truck, it's not fast, and it prob doesn't get amazing gas mileage. If it did one of those I would give it some credit. It plain fucking fails. Oh and the hood is ugly and so is the color.
pics of camaro? :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info