Hooking exhaust cut out up to volume steering wheel control?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I have absolutely no wiring experience but couldn't you make a small rig with a motor to move the potentiometer either way with the volume + or - ? doesn't sound too hard. buy a potentiometer at radio crap, run a small motor from an xbox controller vibrate thing to go one way or the other. dunno. would be a huge project now that i think about it.

the volume up has me :rofl: thinking about it.

someone in car. dude. check this song out. :press volume up: other person.. wat?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Nope has a button one way opens one way closes

Ah, you're gravy then dude. The only thing to figure out then is if the buttons in the steering wheel and all combined through a couple wires or if they are individual buttons. If they're the latter than just tap into the wires as they come out of the column and go nuts. This is some pretty basic stuff.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
did it on the riv with the dmh, it burned ot the clockspring from him holding it "on" even though it was at the stop, if you do it have em switch a pair of double pole relays to invert current.

or do like the riv and smash motor housing on speedbump and make an arm to use a 10$ mechanical shoke cable and save .4 oz of weight....thats like a whole cheese rollup at taco bell

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
do you have any sort of mufflers at all or is it a strait dump under the car?

from 1quick98gs' thread just below

IMG_0840.jpg

DDR approved Magnaflow truck res/muffler straight through 3", 36" length 30" body iirc 6" diam... i forget the part #, but summit had it on special for only like 110 bucks and free shipping!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info