what should i do for exhaust

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
the cops in my town tend to be not so nice to me when it comes to exhaust, i planed to run stock exhaust with a cut out should i stick with this plan or try a cherry bomb glass pack with a turn down, i just need it to be a little more quiet than open down pipe or ill get pulled over every day and the stock cat back sucks the life out of the car and im having a little trouble geting it to fit right

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
i think my spring is only 6-7 lbs weak i know, zzp turned my junk down before i picked it up and ive been turning it back up slowly but i dont want to drop the exhaust and gain 5lbs lol so i was making sure, this is my first car that ive put a turbo kit on still learning

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
oh wow. ya throw a bigger one in... you might be trying to add too much with your boost controller... i have my controller turned down to nothing...

i have a big green spring which is .9 bar or 13.05 psi supposedly.

i am pretty sure i dont have any boost leaks... and might just have some boost creep to see up to 15 psi apparently... or my boost controller isn't where i thought it was :rofl:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
IMG_0840.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info