Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
fuck you guy.

vibe longevity and gas mileage over aztek longevity and gas mileage for sure.

The Aztek has the 3400 in it. Its not as big of a tank as a 3800, but it will last just as long if well taken care of. Plus, if the tranny goes out, just get a ZZP or Tranny man trans since its a 4T65E. :mamoru:

The Vibe doesnt have the cool gadgets the Aztek has. Look it up. You would be suprised what comes in that ugly car. It actually looks less ugly to me IMO just cause I know it functions well.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The Aztek has the 3400 in it. Its not as big of a tank as a 3800, but it will last just as long if well taken care of. Plus, if the tranny goes out, just get a ZZP or Tranny man trans since its a 4T65E. :mamoru:

The Vibe doesnt have the cool gadgets the Aztek has. Look it up. You would be suprised what comes in that ugly car. It actually looks less ugly to me IMO just cause I know it functions well.

my vibe gets 30 mpg and shits on azteks. and has an a/c power outlet in the dash.

plus my 1.8L of fury 4 cylinder will outlast cockroaches. for surely.

fuck gadgets.

:wink:

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
uh, what? Torque stars > solid 5 stars > crosslaces > tri-spokes

yes, i agree with that order, but i said w-body. and GM made more horrific wheels then just those. the special edition wheels are really bad (sorry rebel). then there were those buick chrome wheels that should have never been put on a car, ever. the regal is a good looking car, but those retarded chrome wheels kill the look. then the steel wheel with hubcaps are just :picard:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
at least they changed the ECC readout to red after 98. 97 and 98 cars were green too

yeah... I want to switch my regular dual-zone to ECC... an '02 unit from Morad has been on my wishlist for a while

as for the HUD, it may be a bit cheesey at first, but how about trying where you put a piece cut from a red stage lighting gel over the HUD lens?

I don't know exactly how far the HUD itself can be opened, but overlaying the piece of red lighting gel may change it to red?

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
my vibe gets 30 mpg and shits on azteks. and has an a/c power outlet in the dash.

plus my 1.8L of fury 4 cylinder will outlast cockroaches. for surely.

fuck gadgets.

:wink:

You can get damn close to that with the 3400 AND when you stomp on it at least its gonna pass something instead of making a really loud buzzing noise and not going anywhere.

Plus ur 1.8 may last but once you get a decent amount of miles on it, its gonna start burning oil like every other foreign 4banger and the interior is gonna fall apart. :hsugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info