Installed HIDs. Couple of lighting questions.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
So I installed the DDM HID's on the GP. Everything went fine and they work great. Following a tutorial, I had to disabled the Security headlight flash. Now, when locking or unlocking the car, the headlights do not flash (thats the point I believe), but the horn as well does not report when locking. Is there anyway to get the horn to honk, but at the same time making the headlights not flash? Its going to be kind of annoying as the key fobs on these cars suck. I usually have to press lock a couple of times when I am at a distance.

Next question, I feel the need to replace the corner light bulbs as well. It looks a little weird with 6000k HID's and orange/yellow corner lights. I was looking at eBay and found a few diffrent choices. I think LED's would be the most convenient. There are two bulbs in the corner lights, but I can only seem to find one. At the same time, im having trouble finding the exact model # of the two bulbs.

I found these bulbs, and I believe that they are the larger corner bulbs.
2X 3156 WHITE TURN SIGNAL/CORNER/BACK UP 36-LED LIGHT BULBS/BULB | eBay

Does anyone know the model # of the two corner bulbs? I looked at this web site, but I couldnt seem to pinpoint the model.

Last question, do I need a few of these load resistors for the LED corner bulbs?
led bulb ohm | eBay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Freebeer187
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list