Hey sluts. New website.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Under Stage II intercooler kit it still says "Full Detailed Installation Instructions (available on our website)"

How about you take some time and write those instructions, or remove this line from the description. This was one of the bigger selling points for me, and after I get the kit, I find out they don't exist. :mad:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Under Stage II intercooler kit it still says "Full Detailed Installation Instructions (available on our website)"

How about you take some time and write those instructions, or remove this line from the description. This was one of the bigger selling points for me, and after I get the kit, I find out they don't exist. :mad:

There's still some changes that need to be made on the site. Most of the descriptions are carryovers from the old site.

is it really something that needs detailed instructions? I haven't done much work on my gtp, but I'm pretty sure I could figure it out.

my thoughts exactly..if you're to the point in modding where you are doing an intercooler, you should have enough mechanical knowledge to be able to install it, or at least get the general idea and check one of the 50 websites that have information on GP's and other wbodys

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I can appreciate that someone would need detailed instructions for the install of an intercooler kit and they were lost several years ago so he has a point.

That said, I'm surprised it was the instructions that sold you on it rather than the significantly cheaper price! :)

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
95% of an intercooler installation is pretty straight forward. Except, that there are a lot of little things that make it a pain to find out yourself. Like needing to shim the coil pack. And finding out the outlets on the intercooler are 5/8", but the supplied hose is 3/4". And without instructions, how would anyone know about drilling a hole in the intake for the PCV? Sure would suck having to go back and do that later.

The price was good. But being complete and having details instructions was even more important to me. I'm just saying, if the description is going to say "detailed instructions", then they should be there.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois

crying_baby.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info