How does this go on?

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Anyone with a regal that can help me out? I unbolted my seat quite a while ago to vacuum and of course I had to take off these covers. I've spent countless minutes staring at it trying to figure it out. Every time I put it on and move the seat, they pop off.
might need a pic if you can help out.
20120503_112523.jpg

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
did you put the seat in first? it looks like you may have broken a tab off?

Yeah. I don't think I broke anything off cause I would have seen it and both of them are the exact same.

Don't those just clip on from the front?

Answer B: use hammer

That's what I thought. The drivers side does slides right in. I have tried every which way I could think of with the passenger side, but no matter what they always come off.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I just left mine off, but some how keep finding extra ones inside the car even though I thought we threw away or put away the originals...

the ones on my old white gs never got removed but they still were all sorts of jacked up, i dont even notice them there or missing on the silver car :rofl:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Mine went back on pretty easily after removing my pass. side seat. I'm pretty sure I just clipped them on the front, and slid the backs on by severely stressing those little nubs on the back. Pretty sure that wasn't the instructed way :rofl:

I've seriously sat there like a dumbass for quite a long time and I keep putting them back on thinking "this is gonna be it. This is gonna be the right way", but in reality I am pretty much putting it on the same 2 ways each time.
Are yours pressed into something? I don't have to unbolt the seat do i?

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I would imagine those two tabs on the lower and posterior aspect of the plastic trim look like they should clip under the track somehow.

<hmph> You got me tho...maybe it's time to head to the junk yard to see if you could find some on a car and se how those attach. This way, if you break them, you didn't lose anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info