I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
what tires should i put on these?
100_1678.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Not sure what your intentions are for the wheels but if i had those wheels i personally would run dr's up front with some kdw's if you want a nice tire, or some gforce sports if you want a cheap decent tire out back. I wouldn't mind picking up a nice set of bullit wheels for my gp.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
Not sure what your intentions are for the wheels but if i had those wheels i personally would run dr's up front with some kdw's if you want a nice tire, or some gforce sports if you want a cheap decent tire out back. I wouldn't mind picking up a nice set of bullit wheels for my gp.

for now ive only got 2 but ill be picking up 2 more soon and i might have to throw some dr's up front idk yet

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
They're summer rims what the hell else is he going to get? Road racing tires are a waste of time on a grand prix so it's either dr or all season. I've seen numerous people run dr's for 2 summers (15,000 miles) and use them at the track. They don't go bald in a couple thousand miles panda. Don't be a fool. Shit my friend marrio has a close to 600rwhp gto and he's run nitto's that were already bald to begin with for about 8,000 miles and FINALLY they're starting to show a little metal on the inside. He doesn't drive like a grandma either, he beats the hell out of his car. He got 13,000 miles out of 1/2 worn mt et streets.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info