WTB Stock L36 or L67 engine

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
FYI: Pretty sure if you buy a L26 you need to swap over a bunch of parts from the L67 including the heads. If you don't want todo a tear down just look for a L67. Please correct me if I am wrong.

yeah the whole top end and the crank pulley would need swapped if using a l36/l26 in a supercharged car, looks like his sig says his cars a gt tho probably making it a stock gt again

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
pm phatride, or pm me and ill get you his number it only takes one day normally and the motor is dropped off through him he may be able to get a better deal on a motor with higher miles on it every thing i priced was in the 10-30k mile range and it was the same price as the 140k mile one you were talking about

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
pm phatride, or pm me and ill get you his number it only takes one day normally and the motor is dropped off through him he may be able to get a better deal on a motor with higher miles on it every thing i priced was in the 10-30k mile range and it was the same price as the 140k mile one you were talking about

Good to know thanks man. When I'm ready to buy I'll shoot him a PM for sure. I just wonder how I'd get it back..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info