3800 what are your thoughts?

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
for 7800 how can you complain?

You can't, but if you can afford an Orange Comp G, will you regret buying a silver GTP?........

I settled for a GT, cause it was cheaper and had low miles(10k), now look at my sig and what I've done to remedy that decision, if you really want something, why settle for less?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
You can't, but if you can afford an Orange Comp G, will you regret buying a silver GTP?........

I settled for a GT, cause it was cheaper and had low miles(10k), now look at my sig and what I've done to remedy that decision, if you really want something, why settle for less?

If we are talking about what i can afford... i can afford a brand new G8 right now.

BUT.. i have to pay off my lawyer, thus selling the cobalt and getting a cheaper car.

orange comp Gs are rare as hell around here, and if they do pop up they want $15k... at which point i will just keep my paid off car.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4485293&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Cant go wrong with the color. :D

FWIW Panda, cars are not investments. You normally LOSE money on the deal. I didnt get anywhere near what I paid for on the GT. Even if it wasnt wrecked I wouldnt have gotten anywhere near what I paid for it.

He doesn't want a modded GTP. I dont think thats a better deal than the 04 either. Yes I realize cars arnt investments, I dont keep my cars that long, 1-2 years. So I have been selling them for more or for what I paid. However I dont think I cant get what I paid out of the current GTP, that's why I am going to keep it for a while.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info