3800 does anyone have any 205, 215, or 225/60-16 tires they don't want?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Someone very close to me is having a very rough time making ends meet right now, and I'm kinda on the lookout for some cheap tires for their car.. it wears 225/60-16's at the moment, and I don't have much money to spare. Can anyone help me out? Just need two with decent tread that can get them through the winter

Not making any promises, but I'm just on the lookout.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
I might have some of whatever the fuck size comes stock on a civic soon...

these tires are like death in the snow though, plenty of tread, but no traction at all, which is why I'm contemplating getting rid of them. They're cheapo dealership tires from when I bought the car used...

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I've got a set of four Michelin Hydroedge 225/60/16 tires that I just took off of winter duty for a set of blizzaks. Even though the tread looks good, the performance went to shit last year. I wouldn't use them as a replacement for older tires, but if all you need is a temporary solution then they might do. I'll post up-to-date pics tonight. These tires are four years old and have around 30,000 miles on them. I need to get them out of the garage, and I'll let them go for cheap.

http://www.michelinman.com/tires/passenger-car-minivan/hydroedge/

Edit for pic:

On the top
CopyofbullittsFTW001resize.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info