3800 WTF KR on a 3.8" Scan inside

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
your commanded afr changes to many times, you need to 0 our your pe adder table. Then it's going to take a night to get a sweet maf tune. Right now your problem is you're running way to rich and commanding quite a bit of timing. Where are you located? I'm pretty good at it, probably get you situated in 5-6 scans give or take. she just needs a little tlc that's all. From what i can tell you don't look like you've changed much from the stock settings of the ecu? Is that at least a canned tune? The more info you give us the betta.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
speakin of that i found out the hard way they switched over to e70... 11.8-12.0 afr's before, now 10.8... jerks. I've since re-tuned and it back on track. I saved the old tune for next year when they switch back since it was spot on. Fuel trims we all wacky too at -13 most of the time haha. The funny thing is i didn't change anything else, just the fueling. No kr what so ever. 0-125 run completely knock free 21-23* timing... seems like i wasn't taking full advantage of that 104 octane when i had it?

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I live in tonica. So probably 2 hours max from most people on this board. Im sw of chitown about 2 hours.

I figured it was a bit rich, so i decied to go back to the basics.

The only thing that is changed from stock values is the last 3 numbers of the IFR are increased by 2

The af/pe is 11.7

And the GFS is increased by 1* across the board.

I put the tune on and drove a bit tonight and i will scan after work tomorrow. Let me know If what I did in changes is alright.

(I do have a wb, I just need to hook it up :doh:)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
DOH!! I noticed there is only one WOT segment in that one. :hs: And there is no KR there. Disregard.

Although, you do see KR coming in on the scan in random times. Kinda when my TCC locks up or I am going up a hill or under load. Never really know if that was tunable or not. :dunno:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
your commanded afr changes to many times, you need to 0 our your pe adder table.

So just set all the numbers to 0 heh?

Updated:
I had my scan gauge going, and I was seeing 2* +/- of KR

Maybe its because of the spark table... Do you think I should just have left the gfs table alone and run stock and see where that gets me?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info