3800 holy n00bs

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I finally made it over to that GPONA board that people keep talking about. I don't know if the forum is intended to be a joke, or if people were serious when they claimed it to be a worthwhile source for....well.....anything, but jesus christ that entire forum is no knowledge n00bs

discuss...

link?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I prefer http://www.grandprixforums.net/. I haven't visited GPONA in months.

That's actually a sane group of people. Some on there are kinda ...... but where is that nonexistent? I enjoy that forum to help educate those guys, i constantly get pm's on my setup and give many tuning pointers. I like helping them out too, they actually thank me lol.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
gpona is a fucking joke. I never went there in the first place due to Don Rome being a fucking mod there. Fuck that noise.

GPF I like to go to just cause of Dave Norris. Otherwise I wouldnt go there either. #1 reason, Jacob from Rockford is a fucking mod there. Why do these forums give power to retards??

I was told I was not welcome to GPONA since I dont know anything and I own a Regal. This was in the thread where I said removing the BBV was a dumb idea. :mamoru: Apparently I am dumb for not thinking it is good to remove it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The only way we could get them on ilgpc was when zooom and mike k were battling and zzp agreed to sponsor our last race day. :rofl: PRJ likes to stick to CGP since that is where the customer base is. I'll shoot him an email and see what he says.

Im actually working up something that I want to see if Justin at Caspers wants to help me with. So Ill ask him as well.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
I kind of enjoy the relative absence of vendors here

makes for much more open dialog, and much less bias bullshit.

yes, I know mike and bob are members, but overall, there's less vendor bullshit and sensitivity here for the amount of 3800 guys we have, relative to other places it seems.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
I like absence as well, until vendor spies start running and they come a huffin. :rofl:

Mat, I know you might not care so much, since it adds weight and all. Plus you drive the Civic daily. You want HUD for your Regal?

Full kit, or some kinda hackjob that I'd have to cobble together?

I feel like I could spare the weight, I've always been jealous of the HUD on the GPs

tell me more...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
mat cares about weight so much. a convertible four door regal is in the works. he stresses over two lbs so much when he races, he races naked. when mat tallman goes to the dragstrip, no bolt is left on the car, it is held together by hopes and dreams, that alone is worth 4 lbs. mat tallmans gs weighs less than most 600 crotch rockets.

thats why it goes 11s.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
mat cares about weight so much. a convertible four door regal is in the works. he stresses over two lbs so much when he races, he races naked. when mat tallman goes to the dragstrip, no bolt is left on the car, it is held together by hopes and dreams, that alone is worth 4 lbs. mat tallmans gs weighs less than most 600 crotch rockets.

thats why it goes 11s.

you ever hear me speak right after a track pass?

my voice is all high because I fill the passenger compartment with helium

race carzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008

thats why it goes 11s.

Someone make one of those motivationaly posters with a stripped car, saying "Weight reduction.... It's a mod" I believe that would be funny no? I'd do it but i'm no good with making cool stuff, just look at my car lol.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Full kit, or some kinda hackjob that I'd have to cobble together?

I feel like I could spare the weight, I've always been jealous of the HUD on the GPs

tell me more...

I dont want a hackjob, thats why I am trying to get Justin from Caspers in the loop to come up with a plug and play solution. Im still waiting to hear from him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info