3800 does anyone know this person

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
http://www.thechicagogarage.org/forum/showthread.php?t=678

Maybe its the "GTP tool" - Pretty sure he has blower + spray (I havent seen him out this year)

The black ZZP Twin charge (blower/turbo) car is broken I think. Its been in the Arlington Heights Ford service parking lot for a week now. I guess the owners buddy works there. Thats at least what he said on clubgp.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
hmm, supposedly there is a black gtp somewhere in the chicagoland area and he's in the low 12's but posts nowhere and nobody knows his setup since he's a hardcore street racer, nor his times but the "i heard" is low 12's. Ur shit runs pretty well, sit heads with him and see what he's got lol.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
hmm, supposedly there is a black gtp somewhere in the chicagoland area and he's in the low 12's but posts nowhere and nobody knows his setup since he's a hardcore street racer, nor his times but the "i heard" is low 12's. Ur shit runs pretty well, sit heads with him and see what he's got lol.

are you sure its black? any more details about the car?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
are you sure its black? any more details about the car?

pm bob at sdd i don't know how secretive this car needs to be, but as of details that's all i got. He might know more? I guess he's hardcore street race though, won't tell you shit, so the times everyone heard he runs might be bullshit and he could be way faster or slower, who knows :dunno:

my car hooks pretty well on the street with the slicks on, but i could never get the launch i do at the track. But i can't do a burnout on the street unless there was water or something. I tried heating them up to see how good of a launch i could get and it just kept getting perfect launches i couldn't get them to spin enough to heat em' up lol. No enough power i guess, and i wasn't going to spray just for a burnout.

^^ I failed english lol, as you can tell...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info