3800 W-Body Handling

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
However, even with the "crappy" handling mods, I still managed to outdo an accord with cut springs on 53 north Saturday night. :mamoru: Ill take crappy handling over hacked handling any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.

Sounds like something a ricer would say...

the accord's VTAK must have been broken...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It was the newer 240HP accord. I was just jamming to new Metallica and he wanted to show off to his GF. :mamoru:

However, I dont go bragging about it in the racing section. You asked about handling. I gave you an example. Now I am a ricer. You need some new material there.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'll take anyone for a ride in mine at the next meet. I drive a lot of cars for work, and am still impressed with how my setup handles. The wheels, tires and suspension were by far my favorite mods I've done to my car.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
they handle like shit.

[Flame suit]

I took 3 wbodys down the track..... and then a stock ATX SHO with 156k miles... making the "U turn" down the return path of the strip. the SHO was the only one that didnt have body roll

[/Flame suit]

its funny, my SLO with blown rear struts, and broken springs handles FAR better than my 96 Beretta, and its suspension is 100% intact. :bowdown:

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
For having basically 3 suspension mods, my regal handles pretty decent...but still not great.

GMPP front sway, lowered, and meaty 18s did a world of good, but it's still only marginally better than my bone stock civic, and the civic would own the regal all over the place if I just put a sway and/or rims on it.

It handles decently enough to be relatively fun around some turns, but not nearly well enough to ever be respected for its handling by anyone who knows their ass from a hole in the ground.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info